Thursday, February 12, 2009

Why why why?

So... after talking to Sonja I decided that I needed to start this blog to record/document all of the crazy and not so crazy little things that happen on a daily basis in the Tarnowski household.  Let's just say this blog is inspired by this incident...

After a morning out at Auntie Sonja's for a playdate with AJ and Dexter, I made some lunch for Makenna to eat while I put Emerson and Jaxon to bed for a nap.  I finally got them both into bed and Makenna had only a couple of things left on her plate.  I told her  I was running downstairs for a minute and that if she was finished everything on her plate by the time I came back we would play a game of Cariboo before nap.  

Well... upon my return 2 -3 minutes max. later, she is down in the bathroom at the sink.  I think, "Great, she's finished and is washing up to play our game." But ... no. The remnants of her lunch are still on the kitchen table and in the bathroom is 3/4 of a new bottle of Loreal kids shampoo nicely displayed on the top of the toilet seat lid. Not only is it on the lid, but on the floor, on her shirt, on her arms, on the toilet paper - let's just say everywhere.  What was she thinking???  

On the positive side, at least my bathroom smells fresh and fruity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment